Thank you for choosing Bonzer World for the best travel experience. We take all efforts to ensure that you have a warm ,delightful and Bonzer holiday experience. We request you to read and follow the below Terms and Conditions so as to avoid any misunderstanding and ensure a hassle-free and Memorable tour.
Because We are Committed to Make Your Tour A Fun Filled and Hassle Free Experience.
Brief Description and Commencement:
- These Terms and Conditions be called Bonzer Hospitality Pvt Ltd (India and World Tourist) Terms and Conditions.
- They extend to the Indian & World Tours, Tailormade Holidays, Educational Tours & also Corporate Tours organised by Bonzer Hospitality Pvt Ltd.
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires
- “Bonzer World” is a brand name of Bonzer Hospitality Pvt Ltd., therefore, both these names will be considered one and same and used synonymously therein.
- Guest/s means the total number of people who have registered their names and booked the tour by having made the full payment for Indian/World tours organized by Bonzer World (which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning there of be deemed to mean and include their respective heirs, executors and administrators)
- Company means Bonzer World (Bonzer Hospitality Pvt.Ltd) and also includes all its brands and divisions.
- Tour/s mean any Indian and World Tours organized by Bonzer World.
- First day of the tour shall start at any time (i.e. in the morning / afternoon / evening) at the first destination depending on the arrival of the respective flight/train/cruise or any other mode of transport and the same shall be in case of the last day of the tour. In other words, a ‘Day’ shall mean a part of the day or 24 hours or its part thereof.
- Force Majeure means an event or circumstance not within the reasonable control, directly or indirectly, of Bonzer World in its ability to perform its obligations/ responsibilities regarding the tour including
- war, ostilities invasion, act of foreign enemies;
- rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military or usurped power or civil war;
- epidemic, explosion, fire, flood, earthquake or other exceptional natural calamity and act of God;
- ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel, or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radioactive toxic explosive, or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component of such assembly;
- riot, commotion or disorder;
- any act or omission of any Government instrumentality;
- a Change in Legal Requirements;
- strikes, lock outs or other industrial disturbances; &
- abnormal weather or sea conditions including tempest, lightning, hurricane, typhoon, rain & temperatures.
- Extra Mattress : Means roll away mattress which is on floor (For domestic tour extra mattress & for international tour extra bed)
- Jain Food means: Food without onion, garlic served at the time of tour groups meals and not necessarily before sunset, it may or may not be served on the table.
- Tour Escort / Leader / Manager / Assistant: A Person designated by Company to help / guide / assist the guest/s in and or during India and / or World Tours Organized by Bonzer World
- Gender: The masculine gender, shall also include feminine gender and vice versa, the singular shall include plural and vice versa and shall include grammatical variations if any.
- Each of these terms and conditions shall be severable and if any provision thereof is declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then remaining provisions nevertheless shall have full force & effect.
Liberty of activity:
Company as an organization is co-ordinating with various independent service providers for conducting the tour. The company takes utmost precaution to ensure that the tour is comfortable. Also, Guests are updated from time to time through different media of communication in case of changes.
Though we take maximum care, neither we have control on the mode of transport like shipping, Airline, railways, coaches, buses etc nor on the hotels, restaurants or any other facilities.
Thus as a company we shall not be responsible for any kind of damage to the person or to the property because of these independent vendors.
- Guest’s interest to participate in the tour.
Payment of the registration amount indicates that the guest is interested in the tour and has read and accepted all the terms and conditions mentioned on the Bonzer World brochure/website/booking form. In case of a guest who is processing the booking formalities on behalf of his/her family is deemed to have been authorised to do so by his family after reading all the Bonzer World terms and conditions mentioned on the brochure/website/booking for.
When you book a tour, or when someone else books a tour for you, on your name , that means you are physically fit to travel to that destination. It is very important for you to take care of your health throughout the tour. Any health issue on tour or any stay back due to the same shall be borne by that respective guest only, the company shall not be held responsible in whatsoever manner.
- Non payment of full tour price before departure.
- The company reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non payment of full tour cost 45 days prior to the departure date.
- For part tour: Tour Manager will not accompany you at the time of arrival or departure as per the itinerary
- For Joining & Leaving guests : air tickets & Visa fees , Insurance is not included in the tour cost.
- Government rules for NRI (Non Resident Indian) Guest: All guest/s staying abroad including NRIs or foreigners should abide by all the laws, rules, and regulations of Government of India and / or the country concerned while undertaking the tour.
- Valuables: Bonzer World advises guest/s not to carry valuable on tour. If valuable items are carried please not to keep them in your suitcase. It is always better keep them in safe deposit lockers. In case of any loss suffered by the guest/s Bonzer World is not liable or responsible for the same.
- Shopping: Shopping is a major activity of any tour and an experience in itself. All guest/s are hereby made aware that Bonzer World neither recommends nor promote any specific shop or vendor for shopping purpose. We understand that the guest/s are wise enough to decide themselves what to buy and where to buy. It is a sole discretion of the Guest. Hence, Bonzer World does not take any responsibility or liability in case of any cheating or misguiding by the shop owner.
- External guest(s) not allowed: External guest/s cannot be invited on tour by any guest and they are not allowed to use any of the services of the tour.
- Paid Toilets: At some places/destinations/country, there are paid toilet halts, which guest/s have to take care on their own.
- Grievances: Any claims, grievances and / or complaints in respect of services provided by any of the independent contractors, the guest shall immediately notify the same to the independent contractor in writing, and a copy of the same must be handed over to the tour escort/leader/Manager/Assistant and/or Company not later than 7 days thereof to enable Bonzer World to take up the matter with the concerned independent contractor.
- Privacy of Information: Any Information furnished by the guest/s to the tour escort / leader/ Manager / Assistant and/or Bonzer World, is subject to disclosure thereof as required by law or by an order of court or the rules, regulations and enquiry by any government / statutory authority. The Company shall not disclose any data of its own under any circumstances to any guest/s including any kind of clarification on itinerary, tour costs, cancellation charges etc.
- Photographs or Video Clips & Social Media: The Company reserves the right to use Photographs/Video Clips of the guest taken on tour and/ or given by guest, for promotion of Bonzer World’s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned guest. Such Photographs/Video Clips can be used on any media with due respect for emotions/sentiments of guest/s.
- Reference Call: The Company reserves the right to refer a guest, on request, to prospective guest for the promotion of Bonzer World’s business. The company is also authorized to send transactional as well as promotional sms/e-mail/phone calls.
- The maps given on the tour pages are indicative & just for your reference. They are not the actual maps.
- Jurisdiction: All disputes pertaining to the tour and any claim arising therein shall be subject to the Court of Jurisdiction at Mumbai only.
• The Gift voucher has no time limit. Guest may use this voucher at any point of time.
• The voucher can be redeemed only once
• Only one voucher can be redeemed at a time
• Voucher shall be redeemed only against the Group Tours of Bonzer World
• Voucher shall be redeemed only at Bonzer World Sales Offices.
• This voucher is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-encashable
• Booking is subject to availability
• Additional charges above this voucher amount will be paid by the guest before departure as per the timeline.
• The voucher is a property of ‘Bonzer World’
• Voucher cannot be merged or combined with any other voucher of Bonzer World
• Voucher cannot be used for any special price scheme of Bonzer World.
• Terms and Conditions as specified in BonzerWorld Brochure/ Website/ Booking form will be applicable
• All services as per itinerary.
Accessing our websites
Bonzer World websites will only be available at such times as we may decide, and we do not guarantee that our websites, or any website content, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend our websites at any time without notice and for any reason, including for upgrade, maintenance, repair, prevention of damage, and investigation. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our websites at any time without notice. We shall have no liability to you (including in negligence) if our website is not available for any reason, and we shall have no obligation to you to make sure that our websites are available to you at any time.
You must not misuse our websites by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our websites, the server on which our websites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our websites. You must not attack our websites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence, including under the Information Technology Act. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our websites will cease immediately.
Completing forms and error correction
Mandatory and Necessary Primary and Secondary Information
When completing any enquiry, booking or other forms on our website, some information is mandatory before you will be able to submit the forms to us. Mandatory information requirements are clearly identified and are denoted by an asterisk (*). You will be prompted for this information if you try to submit a form which is missing any of this mandatory data. Where any information is not marked with an asterisk then such information is optional, and you need to fill it in if you wish to do so.
Accuracy and authenticity of your information
When you submit any information to us, including in connection with a registration, enquiry or booking, you must ensure that it is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects, and you represent that it is. We will rely on your information provided.
When you are carrying out any enquiry, booking, order, registration or other process on our website, you may at any time before submitting use the back button on your browser to go back and correct or change any information. If you think there is any error in your information provided after you have submitted it, you can contact us at any time to correct it.
Registration on our website
Updating your information
Should any of your registration information change, please update your details using functionality provided within your website or alternatively contact us on 1800 22 79797
Our website content is provided for general information only, with the understanding that we are not engaged in the rendering of legal or other professional advice or service. Your reliance on or use of our websites and website content is entirely at your own risk.
Validity and Change
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date. In any event, our website content is only valid at the time it is downloaded, and may change on a subsequent visit to our websites. We shall be entitled to change our website content from time to time, and cease providing any particular website content (including part, functionality or service of our websites), without notice, and for any reason.
We do not guarantee that our websites or any website content will be free from errors or omissions there may be mistakes and errors in our website content which we fail to notice, which will not be binding on us. We reserve the right to correct any errors in our website content and to change any of our website content (including services, products, availability, and pricing) at any time without notice, including in any booking or order you have submitted or contract you have entered into with us on the basis of it. If any correction affects any booking or order you have submitted or contract you have entered into with us to your material detriment, then we will give you the opportunity to cancel the booking, order or contract rather than accept the change.
Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from our websites and website content, we cannot ensure that they will be none or that our websites will not be subject to unauthorised access or modification. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards on your computer or other device (including installing appropriate protective software) before downloading any of our website content.
- No limitation of liability for personal injury and fraud
- We do not limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
· Professional Advice: -The information provided on this site is distributed with the understanding that Bonzer World is not providing professional advice of any type. If you have a question requiring professional advice, such as question relating to law, tax or financial planning, please seek the advice of a qualified professional in the relevant field. Bonzer World specifically disclaims all warranties with respect to this Web site or your use thereof, express, implied, or otherwise, including without limitation, all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Bonzer World shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use or misuse of this site or the information on this site. his disclaimer, limitation of liability and exclusions shall apply irrespective of whether the damages arise from (a) Breach of Warranty, (b) Negligence (c) Breach of Contract and (d) any other cause of action to the extent such limitation and exclusion are not rendered invalid by applicable law.
- Accuracy of Information:– When you use the website for online booking of services, please ensure that all the information provided by you such as names, dates of travel, passport numbers etc. is accurate. Bonzer World cannot be liable for any erroneous information given by you. Bonzer World will not in any way be liable for any loss or inconvenience suffered by you as a result of erroneous information provided by you.
- Third Party Products:– In case of third party products displayed on our website, we take no responsibility for the contents, quality or safety of the product in any way. Bonzer World would not be in any way liable or responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained by the User as a result of availing such products and services advertised by third parties on the website.
- Confidentiality:– Formation concerning Bonzer World or any of its subsidiaries, their employees, customers, agents, or others on whom data is collected, stored, or processed is the property of Bonzer World and is confidential except for the necessary disclosures required by law.
- Enforceability of these provisions:– Should any of these terms and conditions be held invalid, that invalid provision shall be construed to be consistent with the applicable law, and in manner so as to remain consistent with the original intent of Bonzer World. Provisions not otherwise held invalid shall remain in force.
- Security Warning:– It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malicious codes and other items of a destructive nature. IN NO EVENT WILL BONZER WORLD BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES CAUSED BY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE.
- Product & Services:– Please Note that none of the information contained in this Website should be viewed or construed as an offer to sell or as a solicitation to purchase any of our products or services. Rather, the information on our products and services is provided to you so that you can learn what products Bonzer World generally offers. The products and service statements on this Website are for general description purposes only. Furthermore, not all the products or services are available in every state or country.
· We will take reasonable steps to protect the security of the Personal Information we collect from you.
· If you reached our site by clicking on a link or advertisement on another site, then we also log that information. This helps us to maximize our Internet exposure, and to understand the interests of our users. All of this information is collected and used only in the aggregate; that is, it is entered into our database, where we can use it to generate overall reports on our visitors, but not reports about individual visitors.
· Registered User and Non – Registered User
Personal Information We use the personal information we collect to help both of us! As we mentioned above, registering with us allows you to personalize our Web site so that it is most useful to you. It also allows you to log into our site automatically each time you visit, rather than manually typing your user name and password every time. We may also use this information to periodically contact you with news or important information from Bonzer World or to request your feedback on our site. In addition to these periodic updates, we may email you additional materials, but only if you specifically request them. These might include opt-in newsletters and other materials that you proactively request from Bonzer World
Cancellation by Guest:
If the guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then she/he shall give a written application to the company within a specified time limit along with the original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges stated here-under.
Cancellation charges will be calculated on Gross Tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure & the date of cancellation.
Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
Air ticket issued on special fare are non-refundable and the guest shall bear cancellation charges.
Any refund payable to the guest will be paid after the company receives refund from the respective authorities. The company deducts processing charges from the refund which is to be paid to the guest.
|No of days prior to departure||% of cancellation charges per person.|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more||Registration amount|
|60 to 46 days||15%||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%||50%|
|14 to 4 days||60%||60%|
|3 to 1 day||80%||80%|
|on the day/on tour||100%||100%|
Note: Charges are levied on the Gross tour price and not the discounted price. For an Indian tour, cancellation does not include air ticket cancellation and they will be levied separately.
For tailor-made holiday, cancellation charges will defer accordingly as per services booked.
When the Company cancels a tour:
In case if any Tour is cancelled from the Company’s end, then the full refund of amount paid by the guest will be made within 7 working days of cancellation of the tour by cheque only. Alternatively, the guest can take any other Tour option suggested by the Travel Adviser or can utilize the tour amount paid for any of the company’s future tour.